Friday, December 23, 2011

12 Months of Giving....

With the beginning of a New Year comes the dreaded New Year's Resolution. I don't really dwell on what my resolution is going to be, of course it has always been to loose weight like the millions of other woman out there. However, this year I have decided that in 2012 I will make it a point to give back some way or some how at least once a month! Usually my year involves some sort of charity, whether it is adopting a family for Christmas, raising money for the American Cancer Society or participating in Relay for Life. This year I would like to set aside my time each month to focus on helping some sort of charity, family, business or person with a hands-on approach. I truly do feel that what you put out into the world you will get back 10x more. Therefore, in 2012 I am going to give give give and watch my life be blessed because of it!

Here is my list so far....

Donate 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love
Surfrider Beach Clean-Up
Habitat For Humanity (build)
Meals on Wheels-Salvation Army
Adopt-a-Family through Salvation Army

2 comments:

  1. Sign me up too =] mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Your blog is so fun...love all they yummy treats! I'm catching up on old emails and saw a comment you left me about our infertility. I would love to share more of our story with you but can't find your email address anywhere. Feel free to email me at sjg_ou at yahoo.com if you'd like. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete