Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creamsicle Obbsession!

I must admit I do not like creamsicle flavored anything, BUT my husband does, and when he found creamsicle oreos at Walmart the other day I was inspired to try out oreo pops for the first time! I have seen other websites have pictures of oreo pops or just plain chocolate covered oreos and I actually looked up how much it would be to order these amazingly made oreos by sweetiesbykim but then the price was just too much, so I decided that I am going to try to make my own! Like I said before, I am going to make cake pops for my nephews 2nd birthday party this weekend but now I have decided to surprise my sister-in-law (which probably wont end up being a surprise because she reads this blog) by making creamsicle oreo pops or, if I am unsuccessful at the pop part, just plain chocolate covered creamsicle oreos! I am planning on making orange pops with white sprinkles and then reversing it with the oreos by making white oreos with orange sprinkles! I hope it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment