Thursday, July 28, 2011

Creamsicle Oreo Pops

Well I am happy to report that I was actually able to make the Creamsicle Oreo Pops, and they don't look too bad!



Here is how I made them!

 First I had to find these suckers at Walmart (thought they ran out of them!)


 Then I had to separate all the broken ones out (there was a lot) The hubby was happy though!


 Then I stuck a lollipop stick in each one & put them in the refrigerator so the cream could get hard


 While they were chilling out I started to melt the chocolate candy melts


 This took about 3 times at 30 seconds on 50% power


 I then took one Oreo out at a time and dipped it in the chocolate, using a fork to help coat it


 I then dipped the chocolate covered Oreo pop into white sprinkles


 Then let them all cool out on wax paper in the refrigerator


 And here is the end result, a Chocolate Covered Creamsicle Oreo Pop!

I hope my little nephew loves them!

Tomorrow I will attempt to make the cake balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment