Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ice Cream Party Dessert Table Inspiration

If you have been reading my blog you would know that I have been asked to create an Ice Cream dessert table for my niece's 8th birthday party! I am very excited and can't wait to put my touches on her party! I searched and searched for the perfect image that would spark my inspiration for her dessert table and I think I found it!



What do you think?

This image is perfect because it has a little bit of a tropical theme to it with the little umbrella and bamboo chopsticks popping out of it (her bounce house is a tropical theme). I plan on pulling the colors from this image: pinks, greens and oranges(as well as the image itself) to create topping labels, toppers, gift tags and maybe even a banner, we will see if I have enough time!

I also plan on, of course, having MORE then just ice cream. I mean the Birthday girls' favorite thing is ice cream, but the guests might enjoy something else! Which is why I am going to do some mini cupcakes that look like ice cream cones along with some sugar cookies in the shape of ice cream cones. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law make adorable decorated sugar cookies that look professionaly made that would work perfectly for my niece's birthday event! I also want to attempt to make ice cream cone cake balls as well!
Here are some pictures that I will be using for inspiration!
 Ice Cream Cupcakes (But I will not be putting them on cones)

No comments:

Post a Comment