Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Beginning of Something Sweet....and Savory

I absolutely LOVE dessert. While eating my dinner I look forward to what my dessert is going to be. Maybe that is why I am overweight.

I also love to be crafty and I am beginning to become more and more crafty and willing to make things instead of buying them. I will look at something now and say, "Hey! I can make that!". Now, the finish product may not look like the original one I saw, and it actually might cost me more, but eventually if I make it enough, it turns out perfectly and cheap!

Therefore, I decided that I am going to put these two skills together and create something amazing, spectacular and no doubt one of a kind! Desserts & crafts, in hopes of one day opening up a store in Orange County, Ca where delicious desserts are created and given a special touch, in a crafty way.

I would like to introduce you to Savory & Sweet: A Dessert Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment