Monday, June 27, 2011

Greeting Cards

Recently I received The Cupcake Bible from my sister-in-law and today she gave me Bakerella's Cake Pop's book, which I am so excited about! I wanted to give her a thank you card but unfortunately I did not have one on hand and I did not want to go out and purchase one because very few times do I go shopping and actually come home with only one item. I then realized that I had so much scrapbooking paper from my cupcake toppers that I decided to try my hand at a thank you card. I decided to use the colors orange & blue because I think she is going to be using them for my nephews 2nd Birthday party next month and I thought maybe it would be a great way to advertise how crafty I can be! We will see what she says about it tomorrow, but until then, I think it turned out pretty darn good. Here is a couple pictures of it....

Maybe I will begin creating and selling these too along with my cupcake toppers on my soon to be Esty shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment